My Wardrobe

Part A - 


Raw Number = 182


Countries:
Vietnam
23
Guatemala
0
India
22
Indonesia
20
Bangladesh
47
China
31
El Salvador
12
Nicaragua
11
Laos
2
Canada
9
USA
5



Pie Chart: Where my Clothes Come From












Most Expensive: High heeled vegan leather boots (150$)
Cheapest: Blue t-shirt (3$)

Style: My style is comfy but cute. I like to use simple clothes that are usually not patterned. I love fluffy clothes and anything that is comfortable. I don't care too much about my outfits, but I try my best to look put together without too much effort.

Part B -
Items to keep:

This would be my capsule wardrobe. I love the grey sweater because it is really cute and comfortable. The belt is my favourite belt and a lot of my pants are too big so it would be super useful. The red hoodie is super comfortable but also has a lot of sentimental value as I got it on a trip to Newfoundland with my friends and we all got matching ones. Lastly my blue jeans are the most comfortable jeans I own, and I wouldn't have the heart to not keep them.

Items to get rid of:


The shorts are really ugly and I am probably going to donate them. The white sweater was forgotten by my international student before leaving Montreal. I took the sweater but I never wore it.

"Why do I own this" items:

I do not remember why I own this green dress. I think I got it at a garage sale but I am not sure. My aunt bought me the frilly brown sweater but I don't think it is too pretty so I haven't worn it.

Comments

Post a Comment