My Values

1. One of the happiest moments in my life is when I was traveling to Newfoundland last summer for a photography trip with some friends. The things that contributed to my happiness on this trip was that I was always in nature, that I was doing something I love, that I was with my friends, I was having a lot of fun there was no stress and I felt at peace with nature and myself. 

2. A time where I felt really proud of myself would be during the summer, because I found a job, and even though it seems small and not super significant but I can be really shy. I felt proud because I find it is hard to talk to people and have a conversation with someone I do not know and even though I was really nervous I managed to get a job. No one else is really proud of me besides myself. I have felt proud in other contexts like when I get good grades. 

3. I have felt fulfilled in lots of ways, but I find that the time I felt most fulfilled is when I went to India because I met so many amazing people and made many new friends as well. I have always wanted to go to India and it was a goal I had finally achieved. It made me feel fulfilled because I was able to help these young girls. It also made me feel fulfilled because I was able to see how lucky I am and I feel that the young girls in India helped me more than I helped them. 

5. Values: Calmness, Community, Compassion, Curiosity, Determination, Dependability, Generosity, Honesty, Health, Hard Work, Joy, Positivity, Trustworthiness

6.  
- I live these values at various points throughout my week: Community, Hard Work, Determination, Curiosity
- I live these values at various points throughout my day: Calmness, Joy, Positivity
- I live these values when I make all my decisions: Dependability, Compassion, Honesty, Health, Generosity, Trustworthiness

7.
#1 Honesty
#2 Positivity
#3 Hard Work
#4 Generosity
#5 Health
#6 Trustworthiness
#7 Dependability
#8 Calmness
#9 Compassion
#10 Community
#11 Determination
#12 Curiosity
#13 Joy
My top 3 values are Honesty, Positivity and Hard Work


Comments